Saturday, May 30, 2009

Setting Up


While this has absolutely nothing to do with the wedding I figured I'd post about the furniture we just bought for our new place in Springfield. After a full day of shopping we settled on a very nice, VERY comfortable couch/1.5chair/ottoman combo. As an added bonus, the ottoman is a "storage ottoman" meaning it opens up and has storage space inside of it. I was going to post a picture of the 1.5 chair here but couldn't find the right fabric online, so the picture I posted is the correct chair but with different fabric.

All in all a solid find, though I must admit it's a little weird buying legitimate furniture. Even stranger, I ran into an old friend from high school shortly thereafter. Ahh Springfield, you never cease to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment