Friday, March 27, 2009

Target Gift Registry Up


Target Registry

Until I get the Gift Registry List up and running on the site, I'll be posting links to the individual registries on the news feed as we create them.

A couple weekends back Laura and I ventured out to Target to create our first wedding registry. They have a pretty impressive setup there, nicely integrated with their online presence. As you'd expect you wander about the store with a red gun shooting tags of things that you want. You can then log onto Target.com later to update your registry and add/remove items.

Luckily I chose the user name and password for the registry so, when Laura started tagging a bunch of odd fake plants I was able to hop online and remove them, leaving one fake orchid which she seemed really dead set on keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment